Discover how relaxed your stay in Nida can possibly be. Get ready to enjoy the authenticity, peace and tranquility that our Apartments provide. Located on the ground floor, Apartments offer all amenities required for your comfort, as well as access to the terrace – so you can fully embrace the benefits of your stay
Family Apartments are here to offer a unique blend of comfort, simple elegance and home feeling for your entire family. A nice balcony overlooking the yard will strengthen the experience of relaxing comfort, and a wide array of services and amenities will ensure that you create memories you don’t want to forget.
Infused with the sleek aesthetic, our deluxe room provides all daily comforts. Enjoy the big outdoor grill flavors, soak up the cosy atmosphere by the fireplace and keep yourself entertained with our flat screen TV.
Enter email with which you are registered. Confirm and you will receive a password change link to your email.
CONTRACT FOR ACCOMMODATION SERVICES GENERAL PART
These general conditions of accommodation services (hereinafter – “Conditions”) determine the terms and conditions of provision of accommodation services in the Nidos Namai located at 41 Taikos str., Neringa, (hereinafter – “Nidos Namai”).
1. Provided services 1.1. The services provided by the Service Provider hereby shall mean the short-term accommodation of guests of the Nidos Namai for the purpose of recreation and holidays and associated services. The services shall be provided to persons by accommodating them in the apartments located at 41 Taikos str., Neringa, (hereinafter – “Premises”) and intended for holidays and quiet rest. 1.2. The Service Receiver undertakes to observe these Conditions that make an integral part of the Contract for Accommodation Services. The Service Receiver undertakes to use the Premises for their intended purpose under the terms specified herein and to ensure that the Service Receiver and his/her guests, i.e. his/her family members, associated persons, who have come together and stay in the Premises or who come for a short visit (hereinafter – “guests”) would act in compliance with the Contract for Accommodation Services in the Premises and in the territory of the Nidos Namai. 1.3. The Premises are conveyed with furniture, household and sanitary equipment and other inventory present in the Premises (hereinafter – “Equipment”). The Premises are conveyed to the Service Receiver clean (cleaned), with clean bedding and towels for each person indicated in the order (booking). 1.4. The Service Provider does not provide catering services. The services of cleaning, change of bedding and towels and parking of the car in the territory of the Nidos Namai may be provided during the accommodation term for an additional fee, unless specified otherwise on the guest’s registration form.
2. Booking procedure and its confirmation 2.1. The order (booking) of accommodation services may be made by e-mail to email@example.com, by phone +370 686 11885, or by submitting the booking form on website www.nidosnamai.lt, directly in the Nidos Namai or via other default websites and/or booking systems. 2.2. When a guest submits an order, s/he has to indicate the number of guests coming to the Nidos Namai to the Service Provider (stating the number of adults and children separately), to state their names and surnames, age of children, desired type/size of the premises at the Nidos Namai, arrival and departure dates, mode of payment for services, other special requests and needs. 2.3. The Service Provider confirms accommodation orders by e-mail, phone, fax, directly in the Nidos Namai if the order is submitted on arrival to the Nidos Namai, or directly on online booking system if the services are ordered using such a system. 2.4. Upon receipt of the order, the Service Provider shall submit information to the Service Receiver about the requested accommodation services, price of the services and payment conditions (including pre-payment and deposit). 2.5. The Service Provider guarantees booking only if the guest pays for the services (pre-payment, price of services and deposit) under the terms and conditions of this Contract. If the guest does not make timely payment for the services, the Service Provider is entitled to cancel the booking, to consider that the booking was cancelled by the Service Receiver, to apply the procedure of order’s cancellation and payment for the cancelled order defined in the clause 6.1 herein, and not to provide accommodation services. 2.6. If the Service Provider has an individual agreement with a natural or legal person regarding accommodation services, such person has to state this fact and submit the agreement when making an order. If the agreement fact is not indicated and the agreement is not submitted, the Service Provider is not obliged to provide services under the conditions and for the price specified in the individual agreement.
3. Conclusion of the contract for accommodation services 3.1. The oral agreement between the parties regarding provision of services shall be valid only when confirmed in writing (by e-mail, fax, signing the contract or completing the guest’s registration card). 3.2. The contract for accommodation services in the Nidos Namai shall be considered concluded under the conditions of the order (booking) and General Part, when the Service Provider confirms the received order (booking) for accommodation services or when the Service Receiver partly or fully pays for services under such order confirmation.
4. Accommodation term 4.1. The Premises are provided for the period specified in the Order’s confirmation and the period commences on the day indicated in the Order’s confirmation at 4 pm (hereinafter – “accommodation term”). 4.2. The accommodation term ends at 11 am of the last day of the term, unless the parties agree otherwise. 4.3. The accommodation term may be extended only if the Premises are not booked by other people after the expiry of the accommodation term and the Service Receiver was complying with the contractual obligations properly. In such a way the Contract’s extension shall be signed and the conditions of the guest’s registration card shall be changed.
5. Price of services and payment 5.1. The prices of accommodation services provided in the Nidos Namai (including VAT), their payment terms and conditions shall be provided in the Contract for Accommodation Services, individual agreements and offers, on the website of the Nidos Namai www.nidosnamai.lt, other advertising and informative material of the Nidos Namai, on the websites of intermediaries and/or in booking systems. The price of services and payment procedure may differ depending on the mode of order, time, etc. The price of accommodation services does not include parking space in the territory of the Nidos Namai, cleaning of the Premises, changing of bedding and towels. These services may be ordered additionally for the accommodation term for an extra (separate) fee. 5.2. The price of services of the Nidos Namai indicated in the order’s confirmation of the Service Provider may be amended only by written agreement, save for the cases when the taxes payable to the State or their payment procedure are changed by appropriate laws of the Republic of Lithuania, the Government’s decrees or other legal acts, or when the evident mistake was made in the price offer and/or confirmation. In such a case the Service Provider may change the price of services without advance written warning. 5.3. It is possible to pay for the services of the Nidos Namai by cash, credit cards or bank transfer. If the services are ordered on the websites of intermediaries and/or through booking systems, the payment by card and/or though these systems may be made. 5.4. Unless the parties agree otherwise, before coming to the Premises, the Service Receiver has to pay the total price of services under the following terms: at least 20% of total price of services has to be paid within 6 (six) hours after receipt of the order’s (booking) confirmation, and in any case not later than 30 days before the beginning of the accommodation term; the total price of services has to be paid not later than 30 days before the beginning of the accommodation term. 5.5. If the pre-payment and/or payment of the price of services is not made under the terms and conditions specified herein, the confirmation of order for services shall be annulled and the Service Provider may terminate the Contract for Accommodation Services by notifying the Service Receiver 3 (three) days beforehand. 5.6. On arrival to the Nidos Namai, before taking over the Premises, the Service Receiver shall pay the deposit of EUR 300.00 (three hundred euros) to the Service Provider as security of his/her obligations undertaken hereby. 5.7. If the price of accommodation services and any other amounts payable according to this Contract are paid to the Service Provider by bank transfer, they have to be transferred to the following bank account of the Service Provider: Particulars for bank transfer: Receiver: UAB “Marių namai” Account number: LT244010051003425228 Bank: Luminor Bank AB
When the payment is made, the name, surname of the Service Receiver and the accommodation term have to be indicated as the payment’s purpose.
5.8. The deposit shall be refunded to the Service Receiver in 14 (fourteen) days after termination or expiry of the Contract, provided the Service Receiver has settled with the Service Provider in full, no damage was caused to the Premises or the appropriate reimbursement was made. The Service Provider is entitled to keep the deposit or to use its part to set off the amounts not paid by the Service Receiver. The deposit shall be refunded to the Service Receiver in cash or by making the bank transfer to the bank account, from which the price of services was paid, or to some other bank account indicated by the Service Receiver to the Service Provider in writing. 5.9. Any amounts paid by bank transfer on the ground of this Contract shall be considered as paid from the moment when they are recorded in the account of certain party.
6. Cancellation of order 6.1. If the order is cancelled, the paid pre-payment shall be refunded with regard to the cancellation term: if more than 30 days are left until the beginning of the accommodation term, the Service Provider reserves the right to demand for 20% of the total price of accommodation services; if 30 days or less are left until the beginning of the accommodation term, the Service Provider reserves the right to demand for total price of accommodation services from the Service Receiver. 6.2. If the Service Receiver leaves before the end of the accommodation term, the price of services shall not be refunded, unless the parties agree otherwise. 6.3. The cancellation of the orders (booking) of services shall be made in writing.
7. Rules of the Nidos Namai and obligations of the Service Receiver and his/her guests 7.1. The Service Receiver and his/her guests undertake to use the Premises only for personal or family holidays and quiet rest. The Service Receiver must not cede the Premises to any third persons during the accommodation term. 7.2. The Service Receiver undertakes to use the Premises properly, to keep them in good condition, to use the Premises tidily and carefully for the purpose specified herein, to observe and ensure that the associated persons and/or his/her guests would observe the Rules of the Nidos Namai (clause 7 of the Contract). 7.3. It is forbidden for the Service Receiver and his/her guests: 7.3.1. to allow the persons not indicated in the order (booking) and in the guest’s registration card to stay overnight. It is forbidden to exceed the number of staying guests indicated in the guest’s registration card and/or Special Part of the Contract. In any case the number of guests in the Premises cannot exceed 7 persons and 1 baby under 24 months; 7.3.2. to smoke in the Premises and in the territory of the Nidos Namai, except for special places marked as such. If the Service Receiver and/or his/her guests violates this clause, the Service Provider may demand to pay the fine of EUR 200 considered as minimal losses incurred by the Service Provider; 7.3.3. to litter; 7.3.4. to wear dirty shoes that leave traces or marks or may worsen or cause damage to the flooring, as well as high-heels that may cause damage to the flooring; 7.3.5. to bring bicycles, scooters and other vehicles used outdoors into the Premises or to keep them in the Premises; 7.3.6. to bring and/or keep pets and birds in the Premises and in the territory of the Nidos Namai without having coordinated it with the Service Provider in advance and in writing. If the Service Receiver and/or his/her guests violates this clause, the Service Provider may demand to pay the fine of EUR 100 considered as minimal losses incurred by the Service Provider; 7.3.7. to light fireworks, fires, barbecues, etc. without having coordinated this with the Service Provider in advance; 7.3.8. to play outdoor games (football, frisbee, badminton, etc.) inside the Premises and in the territory of the Nidos Namai not intended for such purpose; 7.3.9. to remove towels, bedding and other items from the Premises and the territory of the Nidos Namai; 7.3.10. to dry towels and/or other items in the places not intended for such purpose and/or on the handrails in the balcony; 7.3.11. to leave children unattended; 7.3.12. to lean over the windows and/or balconies; 7.3.13. to bring and play music instruments without having coordinated this with the Service Provider; 7.3.14. to play music, watch movies, listen to the radio or cause other noise in the territory of the Nidos Namai if this may disturb other persons present and/or residing in the territory of the Nidos Namai; 7.3.15. to create noise, to yell, whistle, sing loudly or play the music instruments and other sound instruments and to disturb peace and rest of other persons in the territory of the Nidos Namai from 7 pm until 7 am; 7.3.16. to damage, break or destroy any assets in the Premises and in the territory of the Nidos Namai; 7.3.17. the Service Receiver undertakes not to bring, keep and to prohibit other persons entering the Premises to bring and to ensure that other persons would not bring into the Premises any poisonous, explosive, radioactive and other dangerous substances (and if they are found, it should be not allowed to keep them in the Premises), the keeping and storage of which is prohibited by laws and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania. If this provision is not observed, the Service Receiver shall reimburse all the expenses incurred by the Service Provider related to direct and indirect legal and financial consequences of such violation; 7.3.18. to be in the territory of the Nidos Namai intoxicated with alcohol or other psychotropic substances; 7.3.19. to bring, keep or dispose otherwise the narcotic and/or psychotropic substances and to keep any other prohibited substances or items in the Premises or in the territory of the Nidos Namai; 7.4. If granting of the parking space is provided in the Contract for Accommodation Services or is booked additionally, the Service Receiver may use the indicated parking place. The Service Receiver has to ensure that the vehicle is in good technical order, parked properly, does not obstruct way to other vehicles, and does not disturb pedestrians. If the Service Receiver does not comply with the parking rules described in this clause, the Service Provider may ask to tow the vehicle and the Service Receiver will have to reimburse the towing and storage expenses of the vehicle. 7.5. The Service Provider has to be notified immediately about any items left or lost in the Premises and in the territory of the Nidos Namai. The Service Provider shall not bear responsibility for the property of the Service Receiver and/or other persons. 7.6. The Service Receiver has to respect the interests of occupants and owners of the Premises and attached buildings/premises, to save and preserve the property of the Service Provider, to comply with fire-safety, sanitary (hygienic), storage, environmental protection and any other requirements established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, to comply with the requirements of safe behaviour and rest, and to ensure safety and proper behaviour of the accompanying persons. 7.7. The Service Receiver has to ensure that s/he and his/her guests will comply with safety requirements and will use electric and other devices carefully, responsibly, in accordance with safety requirements and/or operation instructions and manufacturer’s instructions, will not use any electric devices that are not in good technical state and/or that are not adjusted otherwise, will not turn on and/or plug in the items and/or devices not intended for such purpose, will not touch and ensure absence of contact with flammable, heat-non-resistant items or Equipment and safe distance from open flame and/or other hot or heated devices, appliances, items or other Equipment (e.g., cooktops, ovens, grills, etc.). 7.8. The Service Receiver has to ensure correct usage of fire-safety, heating, sewerage, water-supply, electricity, phone and Internet communication lines, other systems, domestic appliances and other Equipment present in the Premises that would comply with the requirements set by the manufacturer or valid legal acts. If the Service Receiver does not know, how to use correctly the appliances present in the Premises, s/he shall address the Service Provider and receive appropriate instructions and explanations before starting to use the appliances. The Service Receiver shall be responsible for damage caused to the Premises and/or electric, water-supply, heating and other systems and Equipment present in the Premises by the Service Receiver and associated persons (including guests and visitors of the Service Receiver). The Service Receiver shall be responsible for his/her own safety and safety of his/her guests who are using appliances, Equipment and systems available in the Premises. 7.9. The Service Receiver has to ensure his/her own safety and safety of his/her guests, so s/he has to undertake all the precautions to ensure that his/her actions would not result in danger. The Service Receiver and his/her guests shall use the Premises and the Equipment inside the Premises at their own risk and they have to ensure safety and be cautious. Special attention should be given to the fact that the floor (tiles) may be slippery or that the stairs inside the Premises may be steep, and thus the children have to be attended while they are climbing the stairs or while they are staying on the first floor. 7.10. The Premises are intended for calm, safe rest, so the Service Receiver undertakes to introduce the persons coming together with the Rules of Premises’ Usage and shall be liable for behaviour and material damage caused by such persons. 7.11. The Service Receiver shall cooperate with the Service Provider in order to ensure compliance with the rules of the Nidos Namai and shall notify the Service Provider about violations of these rules (or implied violations) without delay.
8. Arrival and departure time. 8.1. At the time of checking in at the Nidos Namai, the Service Receiver shall complete and sign the guest’s registration card indicating the guests’ names, surnames, places of residence, title and number of personal identity document, arrival and departure dates and other data requested by the Service Provider. In order to make sure that the Service Receiver and/or his/her guests provided accurate and thorough data and information on the guest’s registration card and/or in order to verify the identity of payer for services or verify validity and lawfulness of payment for services and other related transactions, the Service Provider may request for personal identity document from the Service Receiver and/or his/her guests. 8.2. The Premises are conveyed to the Service Receiver in tidy state, without defects, in compliance with the Contract’s conditions and with the exclusive items, the list of which is enclosed to the Contract for Accommodation Services. 8.3. The Service Receiver has to inform the Service Provider in writing about the noticed drawbacks or defects, or lack of exclusive items, the list of which is enclosed to the Contract for Accommodation Services immediately after having noticed the drawbacks or defects and in any case not later than in 4 (four) hours after arrival to the Premises, and if the drawbacks or defects are noticed in the course of services’ provision, the notification should be made as soon as possible. 8.4. The Service Receiver cannot arrive to the Premises before 4 pm of the first day of accommodation term. If the Service Receiver comes after 6 pm, the Service Provider should be notified hereof and the arrival time should be agreed. If the Service Receiver does not agree about later arrival time with the Service Provider and does not come before 6 pm, if the Service Receiver has not paid the total price of services, the Service Provider has a right to accommodate other persons in the Premises and to terminate the Contract (it is considered in such a case that the Service Receiver has not arrived). 8.5. The Service Receiver, who comes on the day stated in the order’s (booking) confirmation, completes and signs the guest’s registration card, is checked in and receives a key from the Premises. 8.6. The Service Receiver shall be responsible for the Premises’ key during the accommodation term. If the key is not returned (is lost), the fee of 50 euros shall be paid for each not retuned (lost) set of keys. 8.7. The Service Receiver and his/her guests have to vacate the Premises on the last day of accommodation term and return the sets of keys from the Premises not later than at 11 am. If possible, the Service Provider may adjust arrival and departure times according to additional agreement. 8.8. Unless agreed otherwise, if the Service Receiver and his/her guests do not vacate the Premises on the last day of accommodation term before 11 am, the Service Provider has a right to charge a fee of 50 euros from the Service Receiver for each overdue hour. If the Service Receiver and his/her guests do not vacate the Premises before 4 pm, the Service Provider shall calculate that day as an additional day of accommodation term, for which 200% of the daily rate will be charged. However, this does not restrict the right of the Service Provider to evict the Service Receiver and his/her guests from the Premises. 8.9. If more guests reside or stay overnight in the Premises than indicated on the guest’s registration card, the Service Provider has a right to terminate the Contract without a notice and/or charge additional fee for each extra guest staying in the Premises.
9. Rights and duties of the Service Provider. Responsibility 9.1. The Service Provider guarantees that the Service Receiver and the associated persons will have unhindered access to the Premises during the accommodation term, as far as the Service Receiver is using the Premises under the terms of this Contract. 9.2. The protection of the Premises and the assets (Equipment) inside the Premises shall be organized by the Service Receiver. The Service Provider shall not be held liable for damage or loss of any property of the Service Receiver or other persons held in the Premises and/or territory of the Nidos Namai, as well as for the damage caused to the Premises or assets of the Service Receiver and third persons and/or business of the Service Receiver and failures of electricity, water-supply, sewerage and other systems in the Premises caused by some accidents, save when such failures or disorders are caused by inappropriate and/or untimely maintenance and operations of certain systems. 9.3. The Service Provider shall not be held responsible for assets of the Service Receiver and his/her guests held in the Premises and/or territory of the Nidos Namai and for their protection. The Service Provider does not provide storage services of items and there is no safe in the Premises. 9.4. The Service Provider or its representative has a right to inspect/review the Premises or conduct other inspections inside or outside of the Premises, provided the Service Receiver has been notified, unless such actions are carried out in order to protect the Premises from the damages or breakage, i.e. in such cases the Service Provider has a right to enter the Premises without representative of the Service Receiver and without a notice. 9.5. Upon the written request of the Service Receiver, the items of the Service Receiver left in the Premises or in the territory of the Nidos Namai may be sent or otherwise transferred to the Service Receiver if the Service Receiver agrees to cover the sending, other delivery and storage expenses. The Service Provider shall not be held responsible for loss or damage of the items. 9.6. If the Service Provider suspects that the Service Receiver and/or his/her guests and other persons are violating public order and peace, are planning and/or committing administrative offences or criminal activities, the Service Provider shall refer to police officers immediately and without a notice. 9.7. The Service Provider shall not be responsible for unsuitable, undesirable and/or noisy behaviour of the persons present in the territory of the Nidos Namai and the Service Receiver has to notify the Service Provider about behaviour of such persons.
10. Responsibility of the Service Receiver 10.1. The Service Receiver and his/her guests have to reimburse material losses caused to the Service Provider by the Service Receiver and/or his/her guests or persons invited by them to the Premises or to the territory of the Nidos Namai and/or caused because of non-compliance with the rules described in the section 7 herein. 10.2. While using the services of the Service Provider, the Service Receiver shall be responsible for own safety and safety of his/her guests. 10.3. If the Service Receiver does not implement the obligations undertaken hereby and/or uses the provided accommodation services in prejudice with the agreement with the Service Provider (including the case when the Service Receiver or his/her guests violate the rules of the Nidos Namai (section 7 hereof) or do not pay the price of services and/or deposit indicated in the Contract on time), the Service Provider is entitled to terminate the Contract for Accommodation Services with the Service Receiver unilaterally under the Contract’s conditions and to demand for payment/ retaining of the total price of services provided in the order’s (booking) confirmation.
11. Sanctions and liability 11.1. Any claims of the Parties regarding reimbursement of damage shall be submitted in writing. 11.2. If the Service Receiver or his/her guests cause damage to the Service Provider, the Service Receiver has to notify the Service Provider hereof without delay and the Service Provider shall state the amount of damage due to be reimbursed. The Service Receiver has to reimburse the Service Provider’s damage immediately and not later than in 1 (one) business day. 11.3. If the Service Receiver or the associated persons (his/her guests) do not comply with the rules of the Nidos Namai (section 7 hereof), the Service Provider has a right to demand that the Service Receiver and the accompanying persons would comply with the rules. If the Service Receiver and the accompanying persons do not obey, the Service Provider has a right to terminate the Contract without a notice and to demand that the Service Receiver and the accompanying persons would leave the Premises immediately. In such a case the Service Provider is entitled to keep the total amount payable by the Service Receiver on the ground of this Contract. 11.4. The parties shall be exempted from liability for non-implementation or improper implementation of the contractual obligations because of force majeure circumstances that are beyond control of the parties and could not be foreseen at the time of the Contract’s conclusion nor could they have avoided such circumstances or their consequences.
12. Processing of personal data 12.1. The Service Provider is a data controller of personal data of the Service Receiver and guests of the Nidos Namai. 12.2. The Service Provider shall collect the following personal data of the Service Receiver and his/her guests: name, surname, personal number, data of the personal identity document, address, phone number, e-mail address, data about the age of coming underage children and the car’s data if the Service Receiver comes by car. 12.3. The personal data are processed in order to conclude this Contract and to implement its provisions and only as much as necessary for the Contract’s implementation and/or to achieve legitimate interests of the Service Provider. Upon voluntary consent of the person, personal data could be processed for other purposes indicated in the consent. 12.4. When the Service Provider handles personal data, it may use services of data processors – IT companies providing services of information systems used for administration of accommodation services and maintenance, as well as companies providing accounting services. 12.5. The persons are entitled to get familiar with their personal data and their processing mode, to demand to correct incorrect, inaccurate or incomprehensive data, to delete own personal data or restrict their processing when the personal data are processed in prejudice to the requirements of legal acts or if another legal ground is present to demand to transfer own personal data to another data controller or to provide the data directly in the convenient form (applicable for the personal data submitted by the Service Receiver and processed by automated means on the ground of contract or consent). If the personal data are processed on the ground of separate consent, a person has a right to revoke the consent for processing of his/her personal data at any time. 12.6. If the Service Receiver does not submit personal data necessary to conclude and/or implement the Contract or required to be submitted by law or by the Contract, the Service Provider will not be able to provide services. 12.7. The application regarding implementation of the rights specified in the clause 12.5 and any complaints, notices or requests may be submitted to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. If the person considers that his/her personal data are processed unlawfully or in violation of his/her rights, s/he is entitled to address the State Data Protection Inspectorate and submit a complaint. The Service Provider recommends to contact the Service provider before starting an official complaint procedure to try solving the problem amicably. 12.8. The personal data processed for the purpose of the Contract’s implementation shall be stored by the Service Provider for 10 years after the Contract’s expiry or termination. The personal data processed on the ground of consent shall be stored for 10 years after the consent has been given. When the aforementioned term matures, the personal data shall be destroyed within the reasonable period.
13. Expiry and termination of the Contract 13.1. This Contract expires together with the accommodation term. 13.2. The Service Provider is entitled to terminate the Contract unilaterally before the expiry of the accommodation term in the following cases: 13.2.1. if the Service Receiver does not correct the violation, with regard to which written or oral warning was made, when 220.127.116.11. the Service Receiver uses the Premises in prejudice to the conditions stated herein; 18.104.22.168. the Service Receiver worsens the Premises’ condition deliberately or due to negligence; 22.214.171.124. the Service Receiver or the associated persons (including the guests) violate the rules of the Nidos Namai; 13.2.2. without a notice, when 126.96.36.199. the Service Receiver is using the Premises not for their intended purpose; 188.8.131.52. the Service Receiver and/or his/her guests violate the clauses 7.3.1, 7.3.6, or any clause from 7.3.16 to 7.3.19 and clause 7.6 hereof. 13.3. The Service Receiver is entitled to terminate the Contract unilaterally before the expiry of the accommodation term if the Premises become unsuitable for usage because of circumstances, for which the Service Receiver has no responsibility. 13.4. When the Contract expires or is terminated, the Service Receiver has to vacate the Premises without delay and to leave them clean, tidy and in the same state as on the day of their conveyance, taking normal wear into account, together with all the items and the Equipment present in the Premises at the moment of this Contract’s conclusion, and to pay all the outstanding amounts to the Service Provider.
14. General provisions 14.1. When the Service Provider is collecting, handling and storing the data and information provided by the Service Receiver and/or his guests, it shall act in compliance with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts that regulate collection, storage and handling of personal data. 14.2. The Contract may be amended or supplemented only by written agreement of the Parties. 14.3. All the Contract-related notices, requests, other documents or letters shall be e-mailed. The notices to the Service Receiver shall be e-mailed to the address provided at the time of order’s submission (booking) or via the booking systems if the order (booking) was made via such system. The notices to the Service Provider shall be e-mailed to the following address: email@example.com 14.4. This Contract is constructed and shall be interpreted according to the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. 14.5. All the disputes between the parties arising from this Contract or related to it shall be resolved by means of negotiations. If the agreement cannot be reached, the dispute shall be referred to the court of the Republic of Lithuania of appropriate instance.
HOTEL by no means sells or transmits your Personal Data to any third party without your express permission. No third party can offer you goods or services via HOTEL electronic systems. HOTEL Do not use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes. If HOTEL would use your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you should always have the option to cancel it. HOTEL follows these basic principles of personal data processing: 1. Personal data is collected for specified and legitimate purposes; 2. Personal data shall be processed accurately and fairly; 3. Personal data is processed lawfully; 4. All information about processed personal data is confidential; Managing and protecting your personal data HOTEL implements organizational and technical measures that ensure the protection of personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as any other unlawful handling. Personal data are processed in accordance with the 2016 April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Personal data is collected and processed for the following purposes: 1. To process your orders (after making orders); 2. To Issue financial documents to you (eg invoices); 3. Solve all problems include reservations, orders and other services; 4. Perform other contractual obligations; 5. Process your queries; 6. For direct marketing purposes – by getting agreement only by giving the opportunity to refuse and cancel.
By allowing to manage your personal data, you are entitled to: 1. Require correction, destruction or suspension of the processing of your personal data when data is processed without complying with this and other laws; 2. Disagree with the processing of his personal data; 3. HOTEL, upon receipt of your application for the processing of personal data, will provide you with a response within 30 calendar days of your request. Only requests for the processing of your personal data submitted by e-mail are considered. mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; 4. HOTEL's Members / Clients have the right to request the transfer or cancellation of information related to their payment history and the information they provide. Such requests will be processed within 30 days. From email receipt mail by email@example.com;
Cancellation of reservation
Reservation will expire soon
To extend your booking, click the "Continue" button to cancel the reservation - "Cancel".
There are no free rooms of the selected type in this period. Leave your contacts and we will contact you with an alternative offer.
Information about using cookies
What is a cookie?
Cookies are information items that are transferred from the website to your computer and stored on hard drive. These are small text files that allow web sites to save and regain access to information about user browsing habits. Cookies are used by most web sites as they are one of the many tools that help to tailor web content to user needs. Cookies allow web sites to provide user-driven services (for example, by remembering login data, keeping purchases in a shopping cart, or displaying only specific content that interests the user). Cookies are different: Temporary Cookies (or Session Cookies) - removed when the browser is closed; permanent cookies - are not removed and remain until they are removed by user or until their validity expires.
How to remove a cookie?
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies in your browser, but be aware that if you do so, you may lose the ability to use the many features necessary to make the website work as well. If you need more information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed, independent information on how to disable cookies through your browser preferences and how to remove cookies that are already on your computer. To remove cookies from your mobile phone, you will need to read the phone's instruction manual.
Types of cookies
Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for you to look after the website and use its features, such as access to secure website areas. In addition to these cookies, you would not be able to have your desired services, such as online shopping. Performance enhancing cookies: These cookies collect information about when users are using a particular web site, such as which pages are visited most often, and whether visitors to web pages receive error messages. These cookies do not collect information that allows you to identify the site visitor. All information collected by these cookies is generic and therefore anonymous. It is used only to improve site performance. Functional cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember your chosen things (such as your name, language, or region) and offer enhanced personalized features. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous, and they can’t monitor your browsing activity on other websites. Target or promotional cookies: These cookies are used to display advertisements that should be of interest to you. They are also used to see certain ads for a limited number of times and to help measure the effectiveness of your campaign.
Name of cookie
The purpose of the cookie
Period of validity
Increasing the application security.
On entering the web site
Session cookie generation
On entering the web site
Until the leaving the web site
PHP session identifier
On entering the web site
On entering the web site